Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Bloomberg, Will, Klobuchar

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/its-looking-like-democrats-might-have-a-chance-to-beat-trump-after-all/2020/02/12/7c67ae50-4dca-11ea-9b5c-eac5b16dafaa_story.html

Will seems to have "slipped the surly bonds" ... he used to be a "conservative" of at least some sort. What sort of "conservative" would be hoping for a Bloomberg-Klobuchar" dem ticket that they believe will win against Trump?

 I'm thinking one whose identity is now:


  1. I'm smart
  2. I'm an intellectual
  3. I'm anti-Christian
  4. I hate Trump, I mean I REALLY vicertally HATE TRUMP! 
  5. I REALLY want people to pay attention to me!
Lots of folks on the left are despairing of SloJo Biden (I guess they have a tiny grasp on reality), and many of them (it appears Will among them)  desperately want SOME alternative to Crazy Bernie -- with Amy being the great white milquetoast hope. However most of them would be ecstatic to support even the essence of lily white big money (which they claim the are against), MiniMike if only they can at least imagine that he can beat Trump.

I think they really need to get some excited black vote going if they want to beat Trump. Do any of those 3 sound likely to do better than Hildebeast did with blacks? I certainly don't.

My great fear remains Michelle Obama -- put her in and I think they have a landslide, and the day they nominate her is a great day to sell stocks (and BOistan) short!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barr, Trump Surveillance Travisty

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/10/barr_russian_collusion_probe_into_trump_one_of_the_greatest_travesties_in_american_histor...